Please order your breakfast the night before.
A hearty Farm House Breakfast cooked on the aga is served in the dining room or the granary meal house which adjoins each other.
Enjoy an award-winning breakfast – Cereal, Muesli, Yoghurt, Fresh Fruit, preserved Fruit & Fruit Juices – including our home-produced apple juice. Local Organic Milk, Butter & Yoghurts Porridge Lovesome Breakfast (cooked on the aga) – Dry cured bacon, sausage – (flavour of the day), real black pudding. tomato, mushrooms, free range eggs – boiled, poached, scrambled or fried to your liking. Omelettes, selection of homemade toasted breads Award – winning homemade marmalade Homemade Jams and local honey Teas – Ringtons loose leaf and other selection of teas Coffee – Cafetiere freshly brewed.
Click to view our breakfast menu
- All our ingredients are either our own produce or sourced locally.
- Our own sausages and bacon are made for us by Beavers Butchers of Masham.
- Delicious black pudding from Beavers Butchers.
- Rountons Coffee.
- All our milk and butter is from the local Acorn Dairy in Darlington.
- Our organic breakfast yoghurt is from Stamfrey Farm nr Northallerton.
- All our fruit and vegetables are locally sourced either from Nick Mitchinson Greengrocers, Northallerton, or the nearby farm shop.
- We also use rhubarb from our own garden and press our own apple juice in season.
- Ringtons supply us with our tea.
- Selection of homemade marmalades & preserves
- Local honey.