A hearty Farm House Breakfast cooked on the aga is served in the dining room and the granary meal house which adjoins each other.
- Buffet – Cereal, Muesli, Yoghurt, Fresh Fruit, preserved Fruit & Fruit Juices – including our home produced apple juice.
- Local Organic Milk, Butter & Yoghurts
- Lovesome Breakfast (cooked on the aga) – Dry cured Bacon, Sausage – flavour of the day (our own)
- Tomato, Mushrooms, Fried Bread
- Real Black Pudding
- Our own free range eggs – boiled, poached, scrambled or fried to your liking
- Omelette of the Day
- Selection of homemade toasted breads
- Award – winning homemade marmalade
- Homemade Jams and local honey
- Teas – Ringtons loose leaf and other selection of teas
- Coffee – Cafetiere freshly brewed
CLICK HERE to find out why yours will be the best Yorkshire Breakfast!