We are limiting the number of guests for bed and breakfast at the moment. Please call prior to arrival so we can update you on the changes we have made.
Your first choice for Northallerton accommodation! We offer a medley of en-suite rooms to accommodate everyone from, the single business person, to families and friends. Why not take a welcome stop over on the way travelling North or South. Many attractions lie within easy reach of us.
All our en-suite bedrooms are thoughtfully furnished, with a double bedroom in the farmhouse and a further four bedrooms in the granary conversion – two of which are on the ground floor.
Our Northallerton accommodation Facilities
- 5 en-suite rooms, 2 with bath and one with Mobility Category 1
- Crisp cotton bed linen
- Fluffy towels with local Oakwood Aromatic toiletries
- Colour television, hair dryer
- Refreshments include a wide selection of teas and coffees plus quality biscuits
- Ample parking providing good access to Granary Mill
- Use of garden and orchard
- Private lounge with colour television and DVD
- Electric heating with individual thermostats to ensure your comfort even on the coldest days
- Cot available (small charge)
- Drying facilities for muddy boots
Dogs and pets are not allowed in the house, but are welcome if they sleep in the owners vehicle (guide dogs exempted). For further details please send for a brochure or contact us personally, and we will happily answer any questions which may arise.
Please contact us to check availability. Alternatively you can visit our page on Farm Stay UK using the logo below…
Our B&B Rooms